Attention: Dental facilities have specific needs and requirements when it comes to sterilization of equipment, and this protocol is critical for us to follow, as we’ve always done. The instruments and equipment used in dental offices and clinics are unique, and keeping them as germ-free as possible is imperative. Bear in mind, keeping the office sterilized from top to bottom has always been practiced and will continue to be a top priority for Pulver Dental Care.
Safety Comes First – Dental Sterilization Is Essential, As Always
Every member of our dental staff is required to abide by the many measures we’ve put in place to ensure cleanliness and a sterile environment. Some of these steps include:
- Washing hands vigorously with disinfectant hand soap, up to the elbows – before seeing patients and otherwise throughout the day
- Wearing medical-grade face masks and disposable gloves (new gloves for each patient we see)
- Disinfection of all surfaces (including countertops, dental chairs, trays, X-ray machines, etc.)
- Equipment sterilization and sanitation with high-end machinery and tools
- Using disposable materials when possible, and disinfecting/sterilizing equipment and tools between patients
- Air purifiers in each room to eliminate aerosols
- To go along with these new and old precautions, our dental sterilization system, with a dental autoclave, dental sterilizers, steam sterilizers, and other special equipment allows us to operate under the strictest measures, thereby keeping patients safe. You can trust that we are doing all we can to keep our office infection-free and comfortable. We understand our patients’ concerns and strive to eliminate any undue stress and anxiety during this time.
Keeping Our Staff (And You) Safe And Healthy
Just as we care so deeply for our patients, we make sure our staff is healthy too. We encourage any team members to stay home if they are not feeling well. If they believe they have been exposed to a contagious virus, we ask that they take all precautions before returning to work.
If you have any questions or concerns about our dental sterilization process, how we are handling patients, or anything else related to your oral health and hygiene, please contact us. We understand your worries, and we’re here for you every step of the way.