Our office has safely reopened!
Attention : Under the direction of Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb, our office is open for all dental appointments. With PPE recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and infection control and sterilization guidelines under the American Dental Association, we are now able to open safely and hold our normal, convenient office hours – with plenty of evening hours. Dental facilities have specific needs and requirements, and this resource is critical for us to follow, as we’ve always done. The instruments and equipment used in dental offices and clinics are unique, and keeping them as germ-free as possible is imperative.
Amid the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, dental patients are more concerned than ever about the hygiene practices of dental facilities. Here at Pulver Dental Care, your health and safety are our #1 concern, as it’s always been. Bear in mind, keeping the office disinfected from top to bottom has always been practiced, but we are taking extra precautions as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to change our lives.
Upon arrival for your appointment:
- Please park your car and call (219) 228-1293 to let us know you have arrived.
- We ask that all patients wait in their cars as our reception room is closed for the time being.
- When it is time for your appointment we will ask you to join us on our front porch where we will complete a mandatory health screening.
- This will include speaking with you regarding your recent health, checking your temperature, along with a few other things.
- Once your health screening is complete one of our team members will escort you to your appointment room and we will proceed with your appointment as planned with proper personal protective equipment, etc.
- Once your appointment is complete you will visit our front desk and a team member will assist you with finalizing your appointment.
- Accessible hand sanitizer and hand soap as approved and recommended by the CDC.
- Air purifiers in each room to eliminate aerosols that completely filter the air in each room every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sneeze Guards that create a safe barrier between you and our front desk team.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our new procedures, please give us a call at (219) 228-1293.